Top 4% of Coldwell Banker Sales Professionals Worldwide!Top 4%!!!!!!! Why work with the other 96%? Just call Cindy!!BUYING?I can assist in finding that perfect property and getting the best price.SELLING?Let me show you how to net the most money for your property in today's market. Closing an average of 40 transactions a year, yours should be next! ABSENTEE OWNER? No problem. I can handle all of the details of the sale for you. I specialize in working with absentee owners.
Call me anytime. My consultations are always free.orE-mail me at email@example.com
CredentialsMemberships:Council of Residential Specialists ( Only 4% of all realtors in the country earn this designation)Greater Ft. Lauderdale Board of RealtorsNational Association of RealtorsFlorida Association of RealtorsHollywood Chamber of CommerceFt. Lauderdale Chamber of CommerceCONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER AWARD RECIPIENT LAST 5 YEARS IN A ROW!
Graduating from:Coldwell Banker UniversityGold Coast School of Real EstateGeneral Real Estate InstituteCertified Residential SpecialistsLeaders Choice Real EstateJay Schweppe Classes
History*One of the top producers in my office 5 years in a row!*Full time realtor since 2001*Native of Illinois*Residing in South Florida since 1978* Over 25 years experience in customer service*Consistently increasing my sales each year*Kids in Distress Volunteer
General information*Well organized and detail specific.*Customer service driven to guide you through the real estate process.*Results oriented professional with over 25 years in customer service.*Consistently continuing my real estate education to keep up with the latest information.*Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
Specialties*Absentee owners*New and Resale Residential Homes, Townhomes and Condominiums*Relocation*Luxury Properties*Vacation/Second Homes*Hollywood, Hallandale, Dania, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Ft. Lauderdale